In early 2017, dot-art was asked by Liverpool based solicitors firm MSB to source and supply artwork for their new offices in 4 St Paul’s Square. We spoke to Partner Joanne Dalton about her experience of our corporate art service:
- What initially attracted you to working with dot-art?
- I met Lucy in 2010 when we opened our first city office. Lucy was friendly and professional but at the time we didn’t proceed. (due to budget and we had current artwork already.)
- Did you look at any alternative options?
- No. I knew when we moved to 4 St Paul’s Square I wanted to contact dot-art as I knew they would find the right artwork to suit our new image which was totally different than our previous office.
- What did you hope to gain from the project?
- Artwork to suit our image! Spot on.
- Do you feel this has been achieved?
- Yes, 110 %
- How did you find the experience of working with dot-art?
- Fantastic. Not pushy at all, the budget was set and I did not feel I needed to move this to gain what we wanted. I was not bombarded with loads of options to decide, we narrowed it down two and then I decided.
- Do you have any other comments / feedback?
- Lucy understood our needs straight away, kept to all appointments, even though I changed some at last minute. If you are considering using dot-art, use them. It takes massive hassle away and you will get the artwork and look you want as Lucy is very experienced and took the time to view our premises. I was also very impressed as she went through the artists too. Thank you Lucy.
- Finally, would you be happy to recommend our products and services?
- 110%. I am happy to do so over the phone with anyone who is thinking of artwork and especially those who may have an office to fit out. From experience you have so much to do without trawling through artwork.
If your office could benefit from some carefully selected artwork but it is way down your to-do list, give us a call on 0345 0176660 or email email@example.com and let dot-art do the work for you!