Exhibit and sell your art in Liverpool City Centre
dot-art is working with The Everyman Theatre on Hope Street to curate a rolling programme of exhibitions of local artists work in a new exhibition space on the first floor of the venue. Art work on display will be available to buy through the cafe.
You can choose to stage a solo, 2-3 person, or group show. Exhibitors are welcome to staff their exhibitions, but this is not a requirement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS OPEN TO ALL ARTISTS, NOT JUST DOT-ART MEMBERS!
- Artists / groups are invited to complete a form where they will be asked to submit examples of work and an exhibition proposal, as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of dates and required number of weeks.
- Exhibitions will last a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Up to 25 works can be displayed over 15 metres of display wall.
- Art work can be for sale.
- Visitors will be able to purchase work through the cafe.
- The hire fee for the Art in the Ev exhibition space is £100 per 2 week block.
- No commission will be taken on sales.
- If you or your group are unable to pay this fee, there may be some weeks during the year where the space can be utilised for free, so get in touch.
Find out more details and apply by filling in this form.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 017 6660.