Exhibit and sell your art in South Liverpool
dot-art is working with The Reader to curate a rolling programme of exhibitions of local artists work in the Mansion House at Calderstones Park. The display areas are located within the busy reception area, hall and main corridor. Art work on display will be available to buy through the Reader Shop or via dot-art. With the temporary closure of the Reader Gallery, Art in the Mansion offers artists a much needed platform to promote and sell their work.
You can choose to stage a solo, 2-3 person, or group show. Exhibitors are welcome to staff their exhibitions, but this is not a requirement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS OPEN TO ALL ARTISTS, NOT JUST DOT-ART MEMBERS!
- Artists / groups are invited to complete a form where they will be asked to submit examples of work and an exhibition proposal, as well as 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of dates and required number of weeks.
- Exhibitions will last a minimum of 1 and a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Up to 36 works can be displayed over 20 metres of display wall.
- All art work can be for sale.
- Visitors will be able to purchase work through staff in the Reader Shop OR by calling or emailing dot-art.
- The hire fee for the Art in the Mansion exhibition space is £150 per week.
- NO commission will be taken on sales.
- If you or your group are unable to pay this fee, there may be some weeks during the year where the space can be utilised for free, so get in touch.
Find out more details and apply by filling in this form.
Email email@example.com or call 0345 017 6660.